1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

3 Night Stay Requirement

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by h0llywood, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. h0llywood

h0llywood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am considering redeeming the $50 freeplay at the Mandalay Bay however there is a 3 night stay requirement. I have 2 reservations for 2 nights each for a total of 4 nights. Does the 4 total nights count between the 2 rooms or does it have to be 3 nights in one room? Also I am staying at the Delano, but I don't think that is an issue. Anyone have any ideas?

Pre-Xmas Vacay
  2. fugsworth

fugsworth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a reason why it's booked as two separate reservations? If your name is on both reservations and they're both booked directly through the hotel (as opposed to a third-party site), I can't imagine they would care, but I don't know why anyone would do it that way.

3. eaglejohn

eaglejohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if those are comped rooms, can't use FP at Mandalay Bay. MB policy is no FP on free myvegas rooms

4. h0llywood

h0llywood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked 2 separate rooms, 1 for me and my wife and 1 for my friend and his wife. They do not have an Mlife account so I used my tier discount to get a better rate.

Pre-Xmas Vacay
  5. h0llywood

h0llywood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rooms are not comped, I booked them through MLife and paid first night deposit for both rooms ($270 per night, per room including taxes and resort fees).

Pre-Xmas Vacay
  6. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you personally were staying 2 nights then another 2 nights on separate reservations, those could be linked together at check in to show you are staying 4 nights. As I read it, you have 2 room with reservations for the same 2 days. In this case, no, you are only shown as having a 2 night reservation, but your friends could redeem rewards as long as their names are on the room (if they play the game.)

Short answer though, no.

7. h0llywood

h0llywood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I was afraid that would be the case. I guess i'll just go with the $25 free play.

Pre-Xmas Vacay
  8. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you can do 25 and your wife can do 25 (if she plays) then your friends you are going with could each do 25, thus giving the group 100 bucks of freeplay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.