1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

3 more months!!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by sweetcanadian, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Jul 16, 2013
    Manitoba canada
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am quite excited, i couldn't get on earlier as i had a dental extraction and took 2 mg ativan beforehand so was loopy when i got home.

As of this date 3 months from now (4pm vegas time) we will be landing. I can't wait.

I am still a bit nervous as we do not have our first 3 days booked as i am waiting to see what myvegas has but the rest of it is booked so i am sure it will all work out in the end.

We are even going to be in vegas for the weekend, that seems to be when it really comes alive. Originally we were going to be in AZ for the weekend but now are taking a bus tour to the GC (suits both of us just fine).

I wish we could have afford to go the weekend before with the ACM awards but ah well, can't win them all.

My husband hit a deer this morning and wrote off his car which was free and paid so i needed to put this post up at the end of the day to be positive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.