1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2nd vegas trip 3/24-3/29

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by solovegas, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solovegas

solovegas Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i booked my trip 3 weeks ago and have been just itching to get out there. :banana:I love reading all these TR helps me calm down lol. so ill be going on my long awaited 2nd trip to las vegas from 3/24 to 3/29. ill be staying at the flamingo. i booked a regular room hope i can get a decent upgrade at a free or cheap price. i plan on drinking, gambling and checking out the city:drunk:. and because of how much i enjoy reading the TR i plan on writing my own. hopefully its a winning TR.

2. solovegas

solovegas Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oh yea and i haven't been to Vegas in two years so if any of you have any tips feel free to let me know. i would greatly appreciate it.

3. asorenson470

asorenson470 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be there 21st-24th at caesars and flamingo. I would say make sure you try to do the pool at flamingo. If you do go make sure you take your room key and your ID. The champagne brunch is not bad/not great. Also watch out for the machines at the VP bar they miss your touches sometime, and there goes your quads!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.