1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

28 & Solo..Where to go?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Dutchfly, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchfly

Dutchfly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi guys,

Need advice. Flying out to Vegas soon. Solo European guy age 28.

Where to go at night? Not looking for clubs but simply fun bars without pretentious people. Looking to meet new people and talk. Maybe a bit of dancing later.. Heard something about Harrahs Carnaval court? Is that nice? Any more in the Ballys Paris area?
    Thanks for the advice!

Last edited: May 21, 2013
  2. Bigben77

Bigben77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carnival lounge is good. Voodoo at rio as well

Poker/Vegas fix
  3. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    fun bars

There are some nice places to go to, depends on the day also. I would say Harrah's Carnaval Court is good, Coyote Ugly, Dicks Las Resort if your looking for a good time. If you looking for a nice place with some ambience I would look at Revolution at Mirage, Deuce Lounge at Aria or Centrifuge at MGM.

4. Bricks

Bricks Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heart Bar in PH is very good and people always coming and going. And Bond bar at Cosmo is ok. Just across the street from PH.

I am guessing you want to meet some girls right :) ?

5. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had decent experiences hanging out solo and chatting with new people at Hyde (which is right near you, at Bellagio), although the vibe changes noticeably on the club nights once that starts. I'd say that Eyecandy at Mandalay Bay has the sort of vibe you're talking about, too; I spend some time there every time I'm at Mandalay Bay, and always enjoy it. Probably not worth trekking all the way there from center Strip, though.

6. judy

judy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MB and HRH

just returned from a trip to Mandalay Bay and all the bars were hopping until the wee hours-it might be an older crowd than 28 in the Orchid Bar but the place was packed with dancing and fun. Eyecandy was a much hipper groove in Mandalay Bay.They have also started some nighttime pool hangouts and the concerts there are legendary. Agree with Hyde for someone 20 something as well as Caesars for Pure. Hard Rock is a great place to hang out if you like music-lots of fun places there. Seems like Vegas if full of people who are friendly and talkative so wherever you go, you will find someone who wants to talk, have drinks, etc.
    Smile, enjoy and have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.