1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

25% off Room Rate Reward Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by QuarterDMG, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuarterDMG

QuarterDMG Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since we can only redeem one room night per account per trip, I need to purchase another night stay. We will be staying at Mirage so Is it worth redeeming the 25% off a room reward? I would think that the 25% would be off their regular much higher priced rate so it might be better to just book it using one of their promotions? Any thoughts here? thanks in advance for the help.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's possible this 25% off could be lower for just that one day versus booking through one of their promotional rates, but you hit the nail on the head. That 25% off rate is off the higher rack rate and is usually more per night.

Still, it may not hurt to book a cancelable back up with Mirage, purchase the reward, then call them to see how much the night would be. Worst case, you ask for a refund of the reward or have to go in or cancel the back up reservation.

3. QuarterDMG

QuarterDMG Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the response. I just realized that the date in question is not one of the available dates for the 25% off anyway but I'll keep your thoughts in mind in the future. Thanks again!

4. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always just assumed the room discount rewards were a rip off, as most hotels offer better promotions through their website and comps for returning players

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.