1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

25% off MGM vs signature suites

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by colorfinger, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colorfinger

colorfinger Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully someone with some experience cashing in myVegas at MGM can give me some pointers. I am headed to Vegas next month and was considering the 25% off or the signature suites options. I want to stay in a room with some space and a couch. Can the 25% be used on suites or is it limited to a specific room type? I think the free room specified west wing, which I've stay in before (probably 10 years ago at this point) but don't want to for this visit.

With the $75 sig suite deal, I assume it is for the studio style on the lower floors. Will they offer an upgrade option at an additional fee?

I've been staying CET for the last few years and haven't spent much time at the MGM properties. I'm looking forward to checking them out.

2. karlaijones61

karlaijones61 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Colorfinger Just stayed in the Signature Suites last month using the $75 suite deal. Got a room on the 26th floor. Yes it was the studio style, but had tons of space...Really liked the very large bathroom too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.