1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

24 Hours and Counting!!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Michguy, Jan 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michguy

Michguy Tourist

My Trip Report

I just wanted to thank everyone here for all the information and advice I have recieved since finding this forum.
    My wife and I leave for Las Vegas in 22 Hours now! We leave from Green Bay, WI @ 8:30 a.m. our time and get to LV at 10:30 Vegas time.
    Staying at the Fitzgeralds for 4 nights. We Plan on spending Monday and Wednesday on the strip (Its been 10 yrs since our last visit to LV and we have ALOT of sight-seeing to do).
    So next week I will have a trip report for you detailing all our winnings (keep your fingers crossed, lol).
    Thanks again,
    Guy [​IMG]

2. Jer

Jer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck and have a great time! [​IMG]

3. milehiman

milehiman VIP Whale

Wow 10 years since you've been to Vegas, it's been less then 10 months since I've been and I'm already ready to go back. I only have to wait another six weeks before I'm back in "Sin City".

The strip have changed a lot since you've been, you're going to have a great time exploring and seeing all the new things that are there.

Have fun and leave some money for the rest of us. Have fun trying to make it through the rest of the day too (I know the day before I leave, I can't wait to get out on the plane and be headed to Vegas!)

4. Billy from TX.

Billy from TX. Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't stand it any longer...We still have one more week. I feel like I just can't wait any more.

I need help!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

We are going to finish our trip planning today and get everything that we want to do and have planned to do out on paper. I'll give everyone a pre trip report later. [​IMG]

T-6 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. geeman

geeman Guest

Michguy,Good Luck ! You'll have alot to see and do. Billy from Tx. , we've got 31 days left before we arrive to Orleans. Good Luck to you, also!
    [​IMG]

6. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lucky people...they're in the air as I type. Hope you guys have a ball. Four days will not be long enuff! Start planning the next trip...LOL
    I hear Las Vegas calling...."Return to Me"...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.