1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

24 April to 5 May @ The Rio

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Vegas Tim, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Tim

Vegas Tim Tourist

May 31, 2016
    Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

[​IMG] 24 April to 5 May at the Rio
    Was in Vegas with girlfriend C and sister V from 24 April to 5 May. Stayed at the Rio and we love the place, have stayed there for over 10 years while on vacation. I am feed up with the resort fee, it totalled $ 474.38 Canadian, this is just getting out of hand and I will be looking for a hotel that doesn't charge resort fee,s for next years trip.

Went to Wayne Newton show at Ballys, very little singing and lots of Q & A, we went to the meet and greet and you can buy a picture of you with him for $ 20.00, very responsible and well worth the price.
    Also took the tour of his farm, took the diamond tour $ 99.00, it is over four hours and well worth the cost. The tour is given by Fran, she is one of his back up singers and knows everything and answers all questions.

Ate lunch one day at Buddy V at the pallozzo, excellent food at a fair price.

Also ate at Rio buffet a few times and they discount 25 percent for locals through the week, this is one of the few buffet were they will grill the prime rib well done for you.

As to be expected the machines barely give you any play let alone let you win a bit.

Thanks for reading.

• Like Like x 1
  2. East Coast Shuffle

East Coast Shuffle Low-Roller

Nov 26, 2004
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Wow...big time loonies dropped on the resort fees! Worth moving elsewhere especially if the CDN $ is still in the dumper.
    Thanks for posting fellow Canuck.:thumbsup:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.