1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2014 Room Comps and Discounts

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HazelEyez3, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HazelEyez3

HazelEyez3 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just started playing last week, and have a question about the hotel room rewards.

I noticed that none of the hotels have dates available Jan 2014-April 2014. Could this just be that they have not released dates for next year?

I don't see many that go to May next year (which is when we have talked about going) but after looking at the current calendars, it doesn't seem likely that any nights will be eligible for the dates.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It hasn't been updated beyond March 2014 I think. I would expect it to be relatively soon since we're approaching the 6 month mark. It's possible they may change things up for dates beyond that, hard to say.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mirage has availabilty into March. I think they release inventory up to 6 months in advance.

4. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it is actually at the 5 month mark for april 1st friday but when i called end of sept they told me to check back first week of october, nothing yet and of course no real way to find out when.

5. Matty Ice

Matty Ice Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 2 nights booked at Aria March 30th and 31st using weekday comp bonus nights.

6. dgr1973

dgr1973 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a question and I apologize if it's been answered before. If I use my loyalty points for the 25% room discount and I buy it now and also book the room does that still count against my 3 rewards in a month if my trip isn't until March? I'm assuming if I buy the free room reward that of course would count but I'm confused about the discount reward. Thanks!

7. Matty Ice

Matty Ice Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. Your 30 day period is in the 30 days that you use the rewards. So, you can purchase as many rewards as you want now, but the 30 days would count when you actually use the reward.

8. dgr1973

dgr1973 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! I thought this to be the case but didn't want to check in to the hotel in March to find that counts for my three in March. I guess I can always call myvegas to make sure.

9. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    depends on the hotel the discount might not be worth it. All my email ones are already 20% off and i have never been before. Some say 25% off if non refundable, well my vegas is non refundable so might as well go that way and save the lps for something else.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.