1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2013 ACG Atlantic City Buffet Coupons Wanted

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by VicVegas, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VicVegas

VicVegas Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a last minute trip in a week or so to AC and wonder if there is any one out there who would be willing to send me their ACG coupons if they will not be using them. I'm looking for:

2-for-1 Buffet (Mon-Fri) at Golden Nugget
    2-for-1 Buffet at Tropicana Atlantic City

Thanks,

2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What do you have to trade ?

3. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And here I thought this was a swap forum! :poke:

The Golden Nugget has a current promotion for new members, BOGO buffet and free parking coupon. But, you will need to play a little and earn one tier point. The GNAC also has some great 4-7 pm happy hour deals, the Chart House overlooks the marina and has a second floor deck that would be pretty awesome on a summer day. There's always the mountains in LV, though.

We went to the Buffet last week just before it was closing, never a good time to visit any buffet, but I prevailed over my coupon-phobic spouse. It was worth the BOGO, not much more. They were out of chilled salad plates and I don't like my salad warmed up by hot dinner plates. The staff looked wiped out and ready to go home.

The Atlantic Club has a similar promotion, earn $1 in comps and get a free buffet, but we didn't use it. This place gets knocked for being low life, but I found it to be fine and you may even find a $5 BJ table.

The Trop usually offers a BOGO to ADam Good Sports Bar over in The Quarter, they also have $5 Forties (Coors, Coors Light, Miller Lite), but you can get a 32oz Yuengling or Sol.

4. VicVegas

VicVegas Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank You for your reply.

That's very helpful AC information and I will surely be able to benefit from it.

And you are right this is a swap board and I should be offering to swap something. Let me explain. Because this trip to AC on Sunday June 9 just came at the last minute I thought I'd take a shot by posting a request and was hoping that some kind soul that is not going to be coming east to use those two AC buffet coupons might send them to me.

At this time I don't have the 2013 ACG book or 2013 Las Vegas Advisor's POV either to be able to trade anything. I buy those books near the end of the year when I usually go to Vegas.

Regards,

VicVegas
    Alexandria, VA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.