1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

20% off LOVE tickets not working

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by jenblase, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

I have been trying to buy 20% off tickets to LOVE for about three weeks now (for Jan. 12). I go under "promotional offers" then "book 2014 tickets" then the date, and then "get tickets" and then I get:

Error: System Error has occured

The system has encountered an error. Please try again at a later time.

Has anyone had any luck using the 20% off link in the past few weeks? Or is there another way to go about this?

Thanks!

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's been that way for several weeks.

I suggest calling the box office, they should be able to give you the 20% discount and you'll also be able to pick your specific seats (have the seating chart up on your screen when you call).

3. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. Sammodile

Sammodile Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BestVegasDeals=20%

I got 20% off last (greatly enjoyed the show btw). Found a 20% off link through bestvegasdeals.com and it redirected to the MGM payment site. However, my hotel internet was running really slow, so I struggled to complete the transaction, so I just called the Mirage box office and told them I had a 20% off link! and could they honor it instead and I pay the box office over the phone. They agreed to that. Cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.