1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

20% of room rates - how does it work?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, Apr 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a 2 night offer from Bellagio that is good for weekends and includes some freeplay and a $50 Food credit - but I only get the food credit for a 3 night stay. Wanted to book a trip for Wed, Thur, Fri nights and it is available - but even though I could get the Thur Fri nights comped on a 2 night stay - if I do 3 nights they won't let me pay the Wed night rate I have to take the Wed, Thur as comped and pay the Friday night rate - which the quoted me as $300 including resort fees and tax. I could get the Wed room comped at any CET property - so doing the hotel switch is one option. But I was wondering :

Can I use the MyVegas 20% off deal to cut down that Friday right if I am booking it as part of a mlife partial comp offer? The date I want is an available date for that 20% off MyVegas coupon. Has anybody ever tried to use that MyVegas coupon when you are booking a room through mlife on a partial comp?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those % off rates thru MyVegas are the percentage off rack rates, not off rates you have or offers you can book elsewhere.

I think I would book the Thursday/Friday thru mLife, then it might be worth it to check the rate off their website for that Wednesday and book that as a back up. Then get the 20% off reward and call to see if it's better than the rate you can get direct off the Bellagio website or thru any promo code they might offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.