1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2 rewards requiring one night stay...

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by KevinF2020, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If we are staying one night at an MGM property, can we use TWO separate MyVegas rewards that both require an MGM stay? (Ex: two separate free buffets each requiring a one night stay?) I read the terms and conditions but didn't see anything listed other than the standard "requires a one night stay", "3 per 30" and "one per player". Nothing about using multiple rewards requiring one night stay PER reward.

Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks in advance!

2. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As long as you use them the day you get there and then the day you checkout you should be fine. I would go to the mlife desk and have it loaded onto your card before you check out. I know that they can load some rewards like buffets onto your card about 24 hours in advance. I do believe that you have to go the the mlife desk at property of the buffet you want to eat at.

I have heard that some people have tried to use a required stay reward a day or two after they checked out of an MGM property, and the reward was not honored. They do verify by computer if you are a guest.

36th Wedding Anniversary
  3. vegas superfan

vegas superfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did one night. I used the free play, dinner buffet, breakfast buffet the next morning and before I checked out, had a dinner buffet loaded.

So four "must be staying at" on one stay (I have six rewards)

4. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks VWhiten - I was going to check in, redeem one buffet for lunch and one for dinner. Hopefully both buffets can be used in the same day. I would check out the following day. If I can't use both buffets in one day, I suppose I will use one after check in and have the second one loaded the next day before check out.

Great, thanks for the info Vegas Superfan! Six rewards?! Wow! I didn't know it went that high.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.