1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2 redemption questions

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by lysh, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lysh

lysh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple questions:

Can each spouse redeem 3 rewards per 30 days on their own MyVegas account, when their MLife reward cards are linked/joined?

Can a reward on my Myvegas be shared with someone else if I put their *email* address into the redemption form from my Myvegas account? It would take from my reward balance but not count towards my 3 max per 30 days...

Thanks

2. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes.

No. Once you enter in an email address, it's forever tied to your account no matter what you put in at a later date.

3. lysh

lysh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks JoJoR

4. LVHooked

LVHooked High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    E-mail dosen't matter, once you redeem your first reward, your account becomes linked to that m-life card. My e-mail and my wife's are close and I mixed them up, and also fat fingered an Aria reward. And didn't get a e-mail for it. The girl at check in caught the extra letter. When I had a copy of one nights reward but only the reward # for the second night. Hopefully that makes sense, I'm on my first cup of coffee.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.