1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2 For 1 vs. 1 Free for Two People

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by southbeach82, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southbeach82

southbeach82 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It will be my first time in Vegas end of August so I never redeemed any rewards from myVegas before. I wanted to redeem the Bellagio buffet but I was wondering if there was any difference between redeeming 2 for 1 Lunch/Dinner Buffet versus, 1 free lunch/dinner buffet. I am going with my boyfriend so I'll need two anyways, I was just wondering which one was better and the difference between the two (besides amount of LP it costs). Thanks!

2. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As long as you're going to be paying for one anyway, spend fewer loyalty points and get the 2-for-1 version instead of the one free option.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They would cost in cash that you pay for the meal would be the same. You have to PAY for one meal either way.

With a 2 for 1 - you buy two meals, for the price of one meal.

With 1 Free - you get one free. Then you pay for the other one.

Right?

4. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 2 for 1 doesn't allow you to come back a second time. You'll be paying full price for one person and then ideally you would have a second person with you that would get in free. If you're going by yourself the 2 for 1 option is useless, unless you just want to burn LP's up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.