1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2 for 1 tickets to ANY MGM Resorts is BS

Discussion in 'Comps' started by 777, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 777

777 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought Mlife wasn't that bad until today when I called about the summer offer regarding 2 for 1 show, O is not included according to the VIP marketing service, but the offer did say it is for ANY MGM Resorts show.... We willbe staying at Bellagio this weekend for 2 nights, 2 additional nights at Aria/Casears/Cosmo for Sun and Mon. If at the end of the Bellagio trip we are not being treated fairly, I am ready to completely ditch MGM and move on with CET or Cosmo.

2. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had this same experience. Had done the 2 for 1 deal several times and my wife wanted to see O. Was told it didn't count for O. I booked it anyway, charging it to my room via VIP services. When my bill came, they comped one of the tickets -- this was before I had a host -- it just happened.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i've checked the fine print on these kinds of offers and almost all of them say something about excluding O. so you might want to check the fine print closer.

4. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I notice MGM does the same thing with buffet offers. One time I booked a Vdara offer that included free buffets and I noticed all the MGM buffets were included except The Bellagio's. Fortunately I dislike buffets so I didn't really care.

5. stuntin909

stuntin909 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So Bellagio is "too good" to partake in any of MGM's offers I see.

6. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or, more likely, O sells out without giving tickets away and the others don't.

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That would be my guess.

Somebody came here a few weeks back and said it was sold out for the two nights they were going to be there. I was astounded as almost nothing sells out in Vegas these days. Except for "O" it appears.

8. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, the fact that Aria's shows and buffets are included in their promotions tells me it's about demand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.