1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2 for 1 Buffets?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by BTrain929, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTrain929

BTrain929 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm gonna tack onto this to see if we can drum up some answers:

I'm going to Vegas in April with my wife. We want to use our LP's solely on buffets. I know there's the rule of 1 bogo reward per person, meaning you can't purchase more than 1 of the same buffet to the same place.

But, would me and my wife both be able to buy 1 of the same buffet 2 for 1 deals? Like, we both buy a Bellagio 2 for 1 lunch buffet? Even though she'd be my +1 for the one I purchased, and I'd be her +1 for the one she purchased? Would that be okay? My reasoning is we're each only PURCHASING 1 reward per person, even though we'd each be going twice throughout the week as both of our deals are BOGO.

Hope that makes sense, and thanks in advance! Don't want to waste LP's by making a dumb mistake.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's separate rewards on separate mlife accounts. It doesn't matter who the guest is as they don't check anything against the second diners account when you go thru the line.

Short answer:
    You're good.

3. BTrain929

BTrain929 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much for the quick response!!

4. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you can absolutely do as you are suggesting. You could also each purchase one free buffet, provided you qualify, and use them at the same time. We did that on our last trip as each of us purchasing a single free buffet was far less costly than one of us purchasing the two buffet award.

5. BTrain929

BTrain929 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We absolutely would do that, but we're low rollers when it comes to lp's, with each of us only having 30k.

I was considering having each of us purchase bogo for: bellagio lunch, aria lunch, and mirage lunch or dinner. Any other myvegas bogo buffet locations on there that you think rank higher than the ones I've mentioned? Neither of us eat any seafood FYI...

6. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are a member of LVA there is a 2-4-1 coupon for the buffet at Mirage that is good all 7 days, not just Sunday thru Thursday. I've not seen any coupons anywhere for Aria or Bellagio other than on myVEGAS. If you have access to other coupons you are not using, try the coupon swap forum here and maybe trade for the Mirage coupon. I'd volunteer to send you ours, but we plan to use it the night we go to the Love show (another myVEGAS comp).

The coupon book from LVA is loaded with good coupons but may require a car to get around to take advantage of many of them. We are heading out in late June and have amassed enough coupons and myVEGAS awards that all our meals will either be free or half price. We've also gotten three free nights at Red Rock thru myVEGAS and paying for two more on a marketing offer. Our total bill for lodging for 5 nights will be just over $100 including all fees and taxes. Using coupons from LVA, ACG and myVEGAS it makes for a very reasonably priced vacation. Now if only we could find some good deals on airfare.

7. mboehner

mboehner Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    also check Tickets For Tonight many two for one buffets. Mirage I know usually available. You can now check what is available at their website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.