1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2 Drinks @ THE LOUNGE @ Signature

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by -(J)-, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious if anyone has redeemed the 2 free drinks at the Signature Lounge?

I'd like to know... can you get any drink you want? Specialty drinks included? How is the lounge? Quiet? Loud? Busy? Dead?

I know other places will only offer "well" drinks as part of the comp deal. I'm not seeing any kind of fine print like this for the Signature comp.

Any opinions/reviews of The Lounge @ Signature or info about this 2 comp drink deal is more than welcome...

2. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bump!! Anybody....?

3. RandyCox

RandyCox Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am pretty sure they have a menu with their specialty drinks. But they give a voucher of how much it's worth usually. It was really mellow when I went.

4. hrt4girls

hrt4girls Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    signature lounge

My husband and I each redeemed this reward. We went with another couple one night before dinner. The lounge is very small and we were the only people there. We weren't looking for loud and lively, so that was just fine with us. The rewards translated into $30 each. The 2 of them covered the cost of our four cocktails. We all ordered something off of the specialty cocktail menu and all of them were very tasty. They included higher name liquors, not rail. They also brought out some snacky cracker things for us to munch on. We were very impressed with the drinks and the whole experience. I would do this again if staying at the MGM or Signature.

Keep in mind that this is at the Signature and if you are coming from the MGM it is a long walk, but they do have a series of people movers to get you there. The rewards need to be redeemed at the MLife counter in MGM because there isn't one in Signature.

5. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the review. Sounds pretty ideal to me :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.