1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

1st time to Vegas on his 1st Wedding Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by CasperGemini, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CasperGemini

CasperGemini Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WOOT! I'm so excited, ok a little too excited since I'm going nuts to dig as deep as possible to see what las vegas has to offer which has landed me here. My wife and I got married here in San Antonio, Texas and I've mentioned that I've always wanted to go to las vegas for fun, so she made my dream come true by suggesting that we go to vegas to celebrate our 1st anniversary there. I know it'll be our 1st time there as a married couple and the focus is us having fun together with some gambling in the evenings. I've got a lot to research and so far it's coming along nicely, in which case I just might release this report of my experience AFTER the visit. :) I'm open to suggestions!!

2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on your 1st anniversary! These will be memories in the making so do some research on things to see and do in LV. There is gambling, theater, restaurants, concerts, parks, sports, it's all there and easy to get to and at prices that are reasonable. First, bring your most comfortable shoes regardless of what they look like, people visiting LV do plenty of walking (on concrete mainly) even if they avoid it as much as possible. Make a list of things you would like to see and do. Group them according to location and have a flexible schedules so that you avoid running back and forth as much. Planning is fun and can save time an money while enabling yu to see and do more with your time.

Have fun and then you can start planning for yur next trip like all of us did!

Jimbo338

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the VMB and congrats on the anniversary trip!!! Throw out any questions you may have or things you might was suggestions on from some of our Vegas vets....everyone will try to help you out. Hope you have a great time!!

4. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

You've certainly come to the right place for Vegas info!! Welcome aboard and good luck on the trip. Happy anniversary :thumbsup:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.