1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

1st time poster, long time visitor from N Illinois

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by julienscottie, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. julienscottie

julienscottie Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Morning,

I just signed up because my wife and I are traveling to Vegas on Jan 31st. I'm trying to find a Super Bowl party on or near the Strip. Need to have guarantee seating, no standing room only, gotta have a seat. Don't want to spend a metric shit ton of money for the party, but I understand that I'll have to spend something.

I will keep an eye the SB party thread, but if anybody has ideas, don't hesitate to shout out. This will be my 7th time there an my 7th and 8th different hotel (switching hotels for trade show on Monday after SB).

Thanks

2. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! I am also from NW illinois. I've gone several times over Super Bowl. While I receive party invites we never go. We have much better times at a bar. We've done Mirage sports book, The front bar at Paris (Gustavo's?). But the place we had the most fun at was at Stratosphere 's sports bar, of all places. If you go the bar route, you HAVE to get there several hours before kickoff to secure a table or bar side table. We enjoy playing VP and getting our free drinks

I know there are others on here that go to a "Big Game" party (can't call it Super Bowl, lol) every year and hopefully will chime in.

Have fun!!

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Have a great trip and hope your team wins!!

4. mrbadger12

mrbadger12 Tourist

People STILL live in Northern Ill????:beer:

5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome, welcome!!!

6. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I KNOW, RIGHT! we are just waiting for the youngest to graduate next year, and we are outtttttta here. Hopefully before the oldest has a baby, cuz then it'll be hard to leave

:beer::beer::beer:

7. bluesdude

bluesdude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome Juleinscottie! I also just signed up yesterday to VMB and we are from N Illinois. Good luck in your quest to watch the SB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.