1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

1st time post-2nd time trip this week

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Wander, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wander

Wander Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Folks,
    Just wanted to introduce myself. My wife and I visited Vegas for the first time in November, and stayed at Bally's. My wife had a conference and I tagged along, because, hey, it's Vegas. Somehow, the Wynn/Encore folks seemed to think we were worthy of some great room deals because they sent us an invitation to come back to town with suite discounts that were hard to ignore. Anyway, we will be heading back on the 26th of Dec. it must be a slow time, 'cause they are basically giving us the suite and la reve tickets for a pittance. We are total rookies at the tables. We did well at craps (without understanding anything about the game), which was all we played while there. Now that I know more about it, I will prolly do poorly! One burning question...I'm planning to play some blackjack this time. Is it annoying to have rookies checking a strategy card all the time.
    Thanks!

2. Wander

Wander Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Btw, I'm curious how we got a great offer from the Wynn, when we stayed at Ballys, I didn't think they were related. Anyone have an idea?

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi & welcome to the board! 2 trips in 2 months?? That is so sweet! No Bally's & Wynn are not connected. Evidently you played some at Wynn & used your players card.....you got the "luck of the computer draw". Daughter did that a few years back.....played at Wynn for about an hour one day and was sent a free room offer...couldn't believe it. Good luck and please let us know how it goes.

4. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to VMB.

Craps is a great game.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.