1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

1st comp offer from Wynn ?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by swirvus, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swirvus

swirvus Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoy three complimentary nights in a Wynn Las Vegas room
    and $500 in FREECREDIT when you stay three or more nights.

I was in Vegas back in August 2012 for the 1st time. Stayed at Planet Hollywood because my Uncle got us comped rooms since he's VIP.

But we walked to the Wynn and I played slots for several hours for one night only. I think max bet on slots I was playing was $2.50. Like i stated was my very 1st time in Vegas.

So is this considered a good comp? I was surprised I got any offer as I didn't think I spent enough money.

My total points on my REDCard is 2100 points. Will that get me any free buffets?

2. mikeinctown

mikeinctown Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lady at work got one of those offers. Hers was for $400 slot play, $100 in food and 3 free nights. I told her that I'd use her slot play for her if she wanted. I could use some free drinks.

3. ssyx

ssyx Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats a really nice offer for one nights slot pay.
    Take it before they change there mind.

Makes me wish I had played at the Wynn on my latest trip.

4. swirvus

swirvus Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was surprised too! Yeah I just booked it for the end of February. Staying the full three nights. I'm excited

Ive had the offer since winter and someone from the Wynn called me a month ago or so and asked if i was gonna book a room for the offer. I told them I had to see if I could schedule around work. I wish I had booked it with them, if they were considered a host?

So does anyone know about the 2100 REDcard points if that's enough for free buffet?

5. Luckylaw

Luckylaw Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice offer! Did they have a "share with friend" code? On a offer I got from Wynn for reduced rate room + Le Reve, there was a friend code.

6. bacclover

bacclover Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wynn is *known* to purposely over-comp if you're a new but potentially high-value customer, then getting stingier over time

but least at wynn, you can change hosts whenever you want. cosmo is the worst in that once you're assigned one, you pretty much can never leave unless you write a physical letter to the host management explaining why you don't like him/her.

7. Luckylaw

Luckylaw Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bacc-- I think that's what happened to us. The red desk host was kinda snotty to us when we were leaving and when we asked about potential for our next trip, she almost scoffed! I would like to go back to the Wynn, but that left a bad taste.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.