1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

1984 LVH / Whats Happening now Guide Guide

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by CCaroleann, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CCaroleann

CCaroleann Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am downsizing in preparation for retirement and have been clearing stuff out of boxes in closets and making keep and get rid of piles.

Our block had a block sale the other day and I used the opportunity to get rid of a lot of what I called junk. One thing I thought was neat and would sell didn't. :nono:

I was only asking $2 for a 1984 "A Guide To What's Happening Now" magazine with welcome information for the Las Vegas Hilton on the back. It has Charo on the front cover. But not one single person who picked it up would even offer $1. :grrr:

I thought it was fun to look through. Old ads were really cool. One for the Wayland and Madame show at the Desert Inn for $15 including 2 drinks. I also got a kick out of a Sunworld Airways ad with airfare from Oakland for $70. It's not much more than that today if you catch a good sale.

Anyway....I am too lazy to go the Ebay route and I don't want to trash something a Vegas Collector might love, but maybe it is trash. :vomit:

If you are someone collects this type of Vegas Memorabilia and would give it a good home and not someone who just wants to re-sell it. It is free for the asking. I'll mail it to you postage paid.

Happy Day
    Carole

2. queentata

queentata High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would LOVE it. Will pm you.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.