1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

1923 Bourbon Bar at Mandalay Bay

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by mattjs33, Aug 17, 2016.

1. mattjs33

mattjs33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This caught my wife's attention -- what can you all tell me about it?

2. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Smallish, fairly swanky lounge right outside the Shops entrance to MB (not actually IN Mandalay Bay). Small square center bar with floor and slightly elevated lounge seating/tables surrounding it. Has an "old school" vibe, dark, good music, good place to take a date. Also has a cool little back room with couches to get cozy on. Nice little joint. NOTE: only open Th/Fri/Sat, and there is a cover later in the evening.

3. azlefty

azlefty Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went 2 years ago when it first opened and it was awesome, with a house jazz band and burlesque dancers. Then the management was accused of video taping the dancers changing in their dressing rooms and it was shut down and I think given to new management. No longer have live music or burlesque, I am told. We haven't been back since that first visit. The room is really nice though.

I emailed or maybe facebook message them to ask a question to ask a question and they offered me a 2 for 1 drink, but we weren't in the area so we didn't get over there.