1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

$19.99 Spice Market Buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by siguru21, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siguru21

siguru21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't contribute too often to the message board, but do read a lot. I've learned so much from everyone on here and finally think I might have something valuable to share.

In my Vegas4Locals email I just received, I noticed a phenomenal deal for the Spice Market Buffet. Actually, the deal is for a Nathan Burton Ticket and Spice Market Buffet all for just $19.99 (+$5 service fee).

I'm not much of a show-visitor, but for those who are, this might be a great deal. Even those like me - who would skip the show and just enjoy the dinner buffet - the deal is still worth $5+ in savings. Plus, the deal is for anyone, regardless of residency.

Anyhow, I hope someone is able to enjoy this!

2. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

Thanks, bookmarked it and hope to use it in a few months.

3. mamamk

mamamk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our favorite buffet! Really looking forward to using this!

4. James2for1

James2for1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen this! It's not actually just limited to Nathan burton comedy magic, either. You get the 19.99 dinner as an upgrade with any show from saxe or V theater. It's like a voucher that you use before or after, no more dinner and a show(since tony&tina's went to bally's) But useful nonetheless. Did it when I saw Country Superstars and was pretty happy with it.

5. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree it will save you $5, however while in Vegas this week we decided to use the coupon. When I called the number I got the rudest salesperson EVER! All he wanted was for me to upgrade my seated to the VIP status. I repeatedly declined but he would not stop bringing this option up. I got so frustrated I just told him if he didn't stop repeating this option, I would hang up. ...... He didn't so I hung up.. Then went to the buffet ... Unbelievable!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.