1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

$15 Processing fee for comp rooms?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bsmithy2k, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsmithy2k

bsmithy2k Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I apologize if this was asked before, I did a search but could not find any information.

I was just browsing through some of the room rewards and I noticed that for MLife hotel comps, it says in the T&Cs that "A $15 plus tax processing fee will apply for complimentary room reservations booked by phone"

Has anyone else seen this?
    Is there a way to book a room without booking by phone?

The processing fee would be in addition to the resort fee also charged by the hotel.

2. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, there's a fee when booking by phone. After you've purchased the reward, you'll receive an email with a link to Mlife website and you can book it there for free. Super easy and super convient, no reason to call them.

3. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never heard of this, but it seems a perfect fit with the screw-the-customer PMP plan profit initiative screw-fest they are on.

4. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why? I think it's good so the reps will actually be available for something reasonable instead of them booking MyVegas stuff all the time.

5. eaglejohn

eaglejohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been like this for months. Book online or get charged. Easy to do online and less trouble than calling, as previously had to do. If there is a problem booking online (like right now with the new site) call and no charge. I had no problem calling last week when I couldn't complete my booking Zumanity online, and there was no charge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.