1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

14 day pass on the Deuce

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by cartoonp, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cartoonp

cartoonp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like to asked a question for those in the know:nworthy:. I was told that you can use a 14 pass on the Duce bus but I thought this was just for residential routes . How much do they infouce this just wondering as our holiday is 14 days I know you can buy am monthly pass

Thank you

2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 14 day pass (or is it a 15 day pass?) is not listed in the RTC list as an all access pass (residential and Strip). However, several people have asked various employees at the BTC and their answer that indeed it was. I was told the same about the 5 day pass when they had them. Resident's using residential passes can use them on the Strip buses with a local ID. I use my Redcuced Fare Pass when swiping my pass and a bus driver told me that it was identical to his and all local ID;s. The 15 day pass is the best deal for those staying long enough. My usual stay is 9 days, 8 nights and it is a deal esp. being able to buy it at half price as an old guy.

Jimbo338 ( Will be using my pass in 6 days).

3. cartoonp

cartoonp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you as we there for 14 nights it world be A ideal pass for us . I did not want to do anything against the rules as a travailer from the UK

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.