1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

12 Most Underrated Restaurants

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by westie, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absolutely agree about Range

3. BLNT

BLNT High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Of those, we have been to both Mesa Grill and Sensi - and REALLY enjoyed them both. Perhaps I'll have to try some of the others as well!

4. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always wondered about Sensi. Their location is bad and no one ever talks about the place. Their menu is so general it's hard to believe they do anything well.

5. BLNT

BLNT High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was my concern as well - but after reading quite a bit on Trip Advisor we gave it a try - and are glad we did! (Plus a few positive reviews from other VMB members sealed the deal!!)

6. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I LOVE Retro Bakery! So glad they are getting some attention. I didn't enjoy Range all that much, though.

7. TylerH50

TylerH50 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love The Range. Also, I like Social House too. The best Tuna Sashimi I've ever had.

8. MangoPort

MangoPort Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Social House was great when it was in Treasure Island - almost like an Oasis of gourmet food in a sea of mediocrity around TI.

Sensi used to be one of the best lunch places around, especially in Bellagio which had (and still does) a dearth of good lunch places. They did Thai, Indian and Italian REALLY well, which is saying a lot for one place.

It's still good for dinner, but it's now surrounded by other, amazing dinner places so it's hard to really make an argument for going there.

The one thing I will say is for a private dinner I had on New Years Eve it was pretty great, as their private rooms are huge and extremely isolated so for a large group it was amazing; nice place where one could give a speech without disrupting the rest of the restaurant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.