1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

10th anniversary, Renewal of Vows suggestions?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Jordan, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,

So in July, myself and my darling wife will be married for 10 years, and we are bringing the fam jam to our fav place in the world,....Vegas for a week long par-tay...

We would LOVE to have a short renewal of vows ceremony in front of the welcome to Las Vegas sign, and would love to have elvis perform the ceremony. We are looking to spend no more than $500 on this, any suggestions/experiences?

Also, we are thinking of getting a wraparound terrace at the Cosmo for a mini reception afterward, thoughts?

Finally, Thinking about Elvis glasses for everyone in attendance (12-20 peeps), any other ideas?

Thanks in advance!

2. Bungadin

Bungadin Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would you be interested in a monkey or a koala?

3. lisaloveslv

lisaloveslv Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know anything about renewing in front of the sign, but my parents renewed their vows at the Graceland Wedding Chapel. It was really nice and genuine, and a little corny! We all had a great time.

4. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your ideas sound similar to what we did. We renewed our vows for our 10 year anniversary at Viva Las Vegas chapel. We did the pink Cadillac package; rode in on a convertible Cadillac with Elvis driving. There was smoke, Elvis sang, we have it recorded AND people could watch it live via webcam. We had everyone dress up from their favorite era, but I also handed out boas, and some other cheesy accessories, and had Elvis glasses for everyone, and they wore them for the group photo. There were about 30 of us. We originally planned to stay in a suite at Mirage and get California Pizza Kitchen pizzas. When we got there, the rooms weren't finished being remodeled and they put us at Bellagio in a Penthouse suite, center, fountain view. We got booze for the room as well. I can't remember the cost, but I tried to be as budget-conscious as I could be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.