1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

1000 Degrees / Free Play is King / Goodbye to a Man Who Met Elvis

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by zignerlv, Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zignerlv

zignerlv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I had put this trip report aside, 90% complete, a few weeks ago, and now finally got around to completing it.

As usual, it is light on gambling experiences, but heavy on observations and other experiences.

This was an extra, planned not too far in advance trip to take advantage of some great free play offers. We tried the Cosmo buffet for the first time but were almost turned away from using our LVA 2/1 Coupon. We had our first Palace Station giveaway event experience, and dealt with the hottest temps Las Vegas had to offer. We even found time to attend the premier area chip collectors meet/sale.

Do you like live trip reports? Well just read one paragraph each day! ;-)

http://deamonlv.blogspot.com/2015/07/june-july-2015-1000-degrees-of-heat.html

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  2. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really enjoyed your trip report and photos. Thank you for sharing!

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice read! Seeing our crap rental car read 117F in the Gold Coast parking garage last month was pretty rough too. Interesting story about Elvis! Hopefully you'll get that Royal next time, and make sure you don't get it on pennies like me! :vomit:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.