1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

10/27 for 6 nights

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by shokhead, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shokhead

shokhead I'm no big spender!

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Jet Blue out of Lon Beach was as always, easy, simple and fast. Stayed at CP in the Octavius Tower Deluxe King for 3 days. We looked right down at the pool. Nice room. A bit of a walk but that was fine. It was a light crowd for the 3 days. Only res we needed was at Joe's in the F shops and as it is every single time, wonderful. 2nd day we used our my vegas bellagio breakfast buffet for 2. It was fine, nothing special. That night we ate at the Aria buffet which was fine, nothing special and saw Zarkana which was ok, kinda like america's got talent acts but upgraded. All that was from my vegas.
    3rd night we ate breakfast at Serendipity which was ok and at Mesa grill, very good. Would eat there again and we used my TR points so other then Joe's we didn't pay for any food or show. Wed we checked ot and went to Paris and got a Premier room. It was fine for us. Again it was a light crowd. That night we ate at Bally's steakhouse as it would most likly our last time. Wonderful as always and everybody there we not happy about it going away but they served us well as always. TR points again. Next day we used out free 24 hour buffet for Paris breakfast. It was fine. Then again for dinner and it was good, enjoyed. Next day we got in another early breakfast at PH and it was good. That night we tried gordon ramsay at Paris. As for the food it was very good but as we knew, pricy but with out TR points it was a non factor. Snob waiter and we had no problem knowing it from the start. Saw some big shot walking around smelling the clean glasses at the empty tables. Very, very loud music. Won't go back. Morning we left we had a good breakfast at mon ami gabi which we couldn't use out points. So we spend less then $200 for six nights for food, not bad. Gambling wise was the worst I've seen in years. Machines and tables, just bad. I did notice at all the CET prop's that the cocktail girls were way friendly as in my name is so and so and let me know if you need anything else and so on. That was all of them everytime. It was nice and we never waited long form them to come around. Nice to see Bally's with quite a few newer machines, it's about time and same for Paris. Other then the gambling and one very windy day it was fun. Now some of this could be old news since we haven't been since last Oct.

Here we go again!
  2. RedRiverRose

RedRiverRose Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for report. Glad you had fun.

3. TheCanoe

TheCanoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just an FYI, you can use points at Mon Ami Gabi. You just have to visit a TR desk first and ask them to print out a voucher for the amount you want.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  4. shokhead

shokhead I'm no big spender!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know, thanks.

Here we go again!
  5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the past you were also able to charge it to your room & apply comps at check-out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.