1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

1 Month Countdown to birthday trip!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by TriviaAndy, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TriviaAndy

TriviaAndy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello Everyone-I am going back to Vegas from April 1 until April 7. My friend Steve got a couple free nights at Harrah's and I got a couple free at the Gold Coast. The deal was just too good to pass. This includes the Easter weekend. We are paying $72 a night for Friday and Saturday. The airfare we got was crazy good-$220 round trip per person via Southwest from BWI.

My birthday is April 1 and this is the first time in Las Vegas for it! In fact this is the first time I have ever traveled for my birthday.

I got the 2015 Las Vegas Advisor coupon book on Thursday.

Andy

2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lots of April babies on the board as I remember from last year! Im kind of sad cause my Bday falls on a Saturday (April 11) this year but I am not going until the 21st :( I love going to the clubs but my girlfriend has said she no longer wants to go to Vegas because she doesn't drink or gamble. I said ok, we can go somewhere else after my 2 day vacation.

3. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty much the same. But, I'm leaving the day after my birthday at the end of March. Couldn't get off on my b-day. Happy early b-day.

4. steelcity5044

steelcity5044 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be there too though from the 3rd to the 8th. Trying The Cromwell this time. Always stay at PH but gotta try out the new place at least once. In September I gambled there and liked it.....so why not stay

5. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be in town that week also...3/31 Ballys changing to South Point 4/3-4/5 and moving to Mirage on Easter Sunday for 4 nights. 9 nights we certainly have to low roll part of the trip so we don't run out of $$$ ;) Happy Birthday and have a great time...we like Gold Coast but haven't been over there in years. So many hotels so little time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.