1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

03.20.13 >NCAA Tournament wagering : James Madison +1.5 vs. LIU Brookllyn

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by JWBlue, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going to preface this selection by saying that I am a JMU alum which could mean I am biased.
    At the same time, being an alum I am more knowledgeable about this team than most.

JMU will be without their leading scorer and rebounder Rashawn Goins for the first half of this game due to suspension. However, LIU Brooklyn does not have the size to take advantage of the loss of Goins.

JMU should have been seeded higher and not even be playing this game. I know of a college basketball expert that agrees with this. JMU's conference, the Colonial Athletic Association, was down this year after the loss of Virginia Commonwealth and Old Dominion. This is probably whey they did not get a lot of respect by the tournament committee .

JMU has has had a lot of talent the past few years, but injuries took their toll. This season they were more healthy and it showed with their play during the latter part of the schedule. They have strong senior leadership. They dismantled the #1 seed in the CAA Championship game.

If anyone is in LV and needs action on Wednesday, the Dukes are a good wager.

With Goins out the first half I would definitely wait until tipoff to put my money down as their will likely be steam on LIU Brooklyn.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.