1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How many Rewards can you redeem in MyVegas at once?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by scc31, Aug 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

I bought one to Shark Reef and I want to get Fantasy and Free Play when I visit this coming month. Does anyone know if that's too many redemptions for the given time period?

2. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The average player can redeem 3 rewards. However rewards such as the Sugar Factory and Monorail and several others do not count towards the total. The 3 total is within a 30 day period.

3. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ya, you automatically get 3 (not including the ones ND80 mentioned which don't count against your three like, Sugar Factory, Wolfgang Puck, Monorail), but purchasing chips packages CAN (not will) result in that maximum being increased. Rumour has it that spending $50 on chips usually bumps someone up to 4. MyVegas "high-rollers" can max out at getting to use 6 rewards, but that is for people who spend hundreds of bucks on chips.

4. StrTrkker

StrTrkker Tourist

So I redeemed 3 today as I'm going to Vegas in a couple of days. I added another offer (30k buffet) and all though I didn't proceed with the check out process looks as though I can actually do it. Question: For those of you who have redeemed 3 when u try to do a 4th...what happens? Do u get a warning that you exceeded he limit or will it not allow u to add it to your account ? Thanks

5. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep in mind this is a two-step process, and I'm kinda fussy on the wording. I'm going to use "purchase" for step one, and "redeemed" for step two.
    You can "purchase" as many rewards as you have LP to cover. You can only 'redeem" 3 during the 90 day window. For a buffet, "redeeming" is when you go to the MLife desk and they load in on your player's card.

So, if you have enough LPs you could "purchase" 10 bufffets and wait till you get there to decide which you want to "redeem". Then when you get home request a refund of the unused rewards.

6. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good answer TY, just one small correction. You can "redeem" 3 rewards within a 30 day period. You have 90 days from the "purchase" time to redeem your 3 rewards.

7. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the update.

8. scottishwolf

scottishwolf Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So hypothetically, if I was in Vegas in October, I could purchase & 'redeem' (i.e. book 3 hotel rooms) just now and then 3 different rewards 30 days from now for the same trip?

9. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the "redeemed" date would be the nights you are booked for, not the date you called to book.

By the way, Welcome to VMB.

10. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, the 3 limit is when you use the rewards. You stay/use the room, you see the show, you eat the buffet, not when you purchase the rewards.

11. utwofan

utwofan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also note the restrictions for any reward you purchase, such as Freeplay that requires you to be staying at an MGM property at the time it is used.

12. scottishwolf

scottishwolf Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah ok. I was confused by the fact that when I booked the rooms, they've now moved to 'redeemed'. Hence I thought you might be able to use more, but clearly it's about 'usage'.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.