1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I 15 Northbound lane closures...Anyone hit this yet?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Ratpacker13, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ratpacker13

Ratpacker13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am sure all of you heading to Vegas from So Cal and surrounding areas have heard about the construction and lane closures by now on the Northbound I15. They wil be cutting the road down to two lanes from Highway 138 to Oak Hill Rd from 10pm of Friday through 3p on Monday for the next five weekends (excluding Labor day.) Seeing the reports on the news, it looks like a nightmare! Anyone know of any side roads or alternate routes to skip the affected area? Appreciate the info!

2. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know someone who drove to Vegas on Saturday and said he noticed no slowdown. I'm choosing to ignore that information in favor of possibly elongating my upcoming trip by two days to ensure I avoid this, though.

3. Ratpacker13

Ratpacker13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, load of media hype BS. Drove through it in about 15 minutes. Here now.....LET'S DO THIS TO THIS! =)

4. firstkill

firstkill High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im driving through this Friday on the 15th, ill report back (if I remember) lol

fk

5. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

This weekend will be the rare occassion I actually fly to vegas, bypassing the 15. However, I will be driving there the first weekend of Sept...hopefully, it will be a non-issue then.

6. Aaron5

Aaron5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went through last Saturday at 7:30 a.m. and it took an extra 15 minutes.

7. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless you're driving late at night, it won't affect you. It doesn't start until 10:00 pm Friday nights.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.