1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rory following the BeeeJay/Gaggles System to a Tee!!! (No Pun Intended)

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by BeeeJay, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been out at PGA championship this week, Rory was kicking ass and taking names. Poor Tiger however looked tearful, I saw him play some horrible shots on Thursday from lies I am all too familiar with.
    I almost felt bad for the guy, The place was nuts on Wens when he showed up for practice. I could have parked my ass in the Wannamaker club at the bar drinking Woodford reserve all day Saturday if they had legalized gambling and VP payback including those crappy 6/5 JoB. Still hoping for a Mickleson win.

Btw I spotted your buddy Keegan Bradley at the Marriott on Friday with a Kate Upton lookalike, I could only assume was his special lady friend. He was with a couple of guys from CBS sports. I can only guess she was gonna help him wash his balls or take a trip to the Marina for some motor boating. He apologized for sports book loss and for choking on #7 in round 2 at PGA Championship.

[​IMG]<BR>
    [​IMG]<BR>
    [​IMG]<BR>
    [​IMG]<BR>
    [​IMG]<BR>
    [​IMG]<BR>
    [​IMG]<BR>
    [​IMG]<BR>
    [​IMG]<BR>
    [​IMG]<BR>
    [​IMG]<BR>
    [​IMG]<BR>
    [​IMG]

3. Guardian

Guardian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great pics. Thanks. Also a great finish in the dark. Phil just one short.

4. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Broke my heart when Phil missed that chip on 18, thought for sure we would have a Monday morning playoff. BTW Rory was kinda a prick out on the course during the practice rounds.
    Not to many high five or autographs to the fans. I guess at 25 he is not to worried about maintaining a fan base. Phil, Ernie, Keegan, Bubba, and Kenny P were super nice and I got autographs from the guys.

I bought Wannamaker Club passes for the week, but had to skip today due to early flight to Seattle on Monday morning. Could not get any pics on course after Wens due to the PGA phone **** guys on the course, they were really cracking down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.