1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Life is Beautiful Festival weekend! October 24-26

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by longislander615, Aug 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longislander615

longislander615 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone! I know I don't post on here often, I usually just read lol, but I'll be heading out to the life is beautiful festival this year and was wondering if anyone is going?

I go to Vegas quite often, this will be my 6th time in the past 2 yrs, but all the people I'm going with this round are first-timers. We're a group of five 25-27 yr olds (4 guys and 1 girl). We'll be staying at Cosmo, my regular place, so they are all very excited to have that be their first hotel! We are going to spend some time at the festival, but also want to do clubs/restaurants/things on the strip too (basically they also want to do some tourist stuff lol)

So, is anyone planning on going to the festival or being in town that weekend? Has anyone been to the festival before? MSG me or post back!

2. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You might want to find out where the Parrotheads are hanging out Saturday and drop by, even if you have no plans to attend the concert. Those parties are always fun.

3. longislander615

longislander615 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whoa, Buffett is going to be in town that weekend too?! I'll have to look into this. Thanks for the info!

4. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's at MGM on the 25th. Great venue. Wish I could go.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.