1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

November Bachelor party suggestions

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Gamesman, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamesman

Gamesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a groomsman in a buddy's wedding and we're doing his Bachelor party in Vegas in November (Veteran's Day weekend). I'm not totally unfamiliar with the clubs there, but I'm not typically much of a partier (only in Vegas). The are five other guys. I think we're all in our mid 30s, plus or minus a few years. Most are fit, better than average looking guys (I say this because I know appearance matters for chic's pricing at clubs, not sure about guy's).

We'll be staying at PH. What other things should we look to do? Party bus? If so, private or shared? Nudie bar? Bottle service? Which clubs?

We aren't looking to spend a ridiculous amount of money. But I think most of the guys will kick in a few hundred per night.

Please throw out a few suggestions.

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    looks dont matter

first week day or weekend how many nites do u want to go out and total budget for nitelife entertainment

pools are closed so that wont be a problem so no dayclubs

and then people can help

3. Gamesman

Gamesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're getting there on a Friday and leaving Tuesday. We'll probably go out 2-3 nights, and probably take it somewhat easy the last night (Monday). That's not set though, so I'm open to suggestions. I don't know some if these other guys, but I would guess $750-$1,000 for nightlife each for the trip.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    when u say each trip is that 750-1000 a nite for entertainment or total for ur whole trip
    or do you have 4k in total for the 4 nites to go out in total in entertainment

5. Gamesman

Gamesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm really just taking a shot in the dark. But I'm guessing folks will bring $750-$1,000 each for night life for the entire trip, not $1,000 per night. Gambling money will be separate. My budget is not the same as theirs.

I'm not expecting us to get a table at Hakkasan.

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    perfect its too early for november but this what i would do

its just rough math

friday club crawl they cost 40-80- per person depending on the discount u can get were u start doesnt matter ,it were u end u want to end at a top tier club,yes it does happen, budget for that nite part 500$ total if your not to drunk after drinking at the club they leave u at get a free limo to strip club , tip the driver 20$,we can explain more later

saturday nite you want table service at a top tier club, budget 3k plus im alocating most of you money to saturday its worth it,hyakkasan, light, drias, exs, marque then either after hours or strip club if still alive

sunday you wont be alive

monday a nice dinner with everybody and you can always go to marquee its only 30$ each to get in.

so basicly right around your 4 k budget for nite life if you stretch the 3 k on starday to 4k you will get a better table thats the only differnce just depens on how slow november is in vegas that weekend

thats a start

7. Gamesman

Gamesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds like a great starting plan, thanks. I'll figure out details as we get a little closer.

8. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you cant figure clubs becuase they havent announced the djs and its to early to look for club crawl discounts yet

thats a rough idea how i would do it.

9. Gamesman

Gamesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds good, thanks. I'll revive this a few weeks out from the trip and see what you suggest.

10. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chateau is doing some specials in the winter time, so you could do them at less than $1000.
    Tryst should be running specials as well as 1oak and LAX(if still open)
    I would say do a trip downtown, hit gold spike and some of the bars east of fremont. Do the zipline and that stuff, you can do that early or make it a night.
    You could get a limo and do a strip tour, get liquored up on the cheap, get a little bigger limo and invite some ladies.
    Strip clubs would be easy. You can actually do 2 or 3 and get free transportation to and from. Hustler, Crazy horse 2 and crazy horse 3 are all doing early evening drink specials, then go on from there.
    Linq, osheas and carnival court are good spots to, but it gets kind of windy so could change plans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.