1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Redeeming 4 day monorail tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Loston815, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loston815

Loston815 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see that the 4 day monorail pass is 18000 LP. It says buy 1 get 1 free. Does this mean I get 2 passes for 18000 LP? Or does that mean I actually have to spend money to get a buy one get one pass.

Just need some clarification before I use up my points.

Thanks.

2. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's for one free pass when you buy with cash, another 4 day pass. Not 2 passes for 18K points.

3. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To expand on that a little bit. You can also turn it into a half price for however long you really need if you only need one. i.e., if you need 4 days worth of pass redeem for a 2 day (do they have one?) BOGO and you can use one the first two days and one the second two days. The "clock" doesn't start on the ticket till you use them for your first ride (actually your first entrance through the turnstiles leading to the platform.

4. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is a buy one get one free deal. They do have a 2 day pass deal also. I bought 2 sets on my last trip so I would have them for my next trip in case the game was gone. They are good for a year from the time you purchase them as long as they haven't been used so you could save your second pass for another trip.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.