1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas Monorail Ticket...Where and how to cash them

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by macker69, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasmacker

vegasmacker Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I need to take the monorail once or twice this upcoming trip, so figured I would cash a couple single ride tickets. Honestly though to save $5 I really don't want to put that much effort into it. My question is are they cashed out at MGM props or at the Monorail stations themselves. Thanks!

2. VegasDawg

VegasDawg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I cashed three last trip, staying at Harrah's, I went to the Monorail stand located at the entrance gate where the attendant took the MyVegas redemption letters I had printed and gave me the tickets. Very easy and quick.
    No need to go to the player's club, just find the Monorail station and get your tickets.

3. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to the Monorail station at MGM Grand and they cashed it in there. I sprung for the four-day pass but for some reason it never "clicked" and the pass never showed up as redeemed on Facebook. Odd.

4. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two things to add:

1) The monorail ticket booths aren't open during all the same hours the monorail runs so be aware of that. I think the monorail runs both earlier and later than the maned ticket booth. I discovered this when I tried to use a MyVegas reward to by a pass to the convention center at 7:00am.

2) At some point in my trip I noticed an automated ticket machine I hadn't seen before. It was different from the others and said something about redeeming offer codes or something at that machine. I'm wondering if you could us that machine and enter your MyVegas codes and whether it would work. If anyone gets a chance to try them and find out let us know. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.