1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas "Go Bag"

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by CosmoGold, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CosmoGold

CosmoGold Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always try to surprise my fiancee with a spur of the moment trip to Vegas. However, she is a meticulous packer that need a wide array of things. So one of her friends suggested that she pack a Vegas "Go Bag" with everything she'd need for a weekend in Vegas.

Do any of you have a "go bag"? If so, what's in it? If not, what would you put in yours?

2. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a travel to go bag with toiletries and such, but I usually only use it for Vegas, Reno, and Los Angeles. And usually for all those trips I always bring at least one pair of heels and dress.

3. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Being an adult male well over clubbing age, my go-bag is very simple. I always keep a fully-stocked dopp bag in the carry-on, along with a few changes of underwear. That way all I have to do is toss in a couple of shirts, the Kindle and I'm gtg. My wife hates this. :evillaugh

4. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You've inspired me. I'm going to make a Vegas Go bag for myself. Awesome idea.

5. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is she a "meticulous packer" out of vanity (i.e. obsessive over her clothes) or just because she brings a lot of stuff? If it's the former, the bag won't work-- there will always, always be some last minute change. I don't keep a go bag for that exact reason, but I have become well-practiced in throwing one together at the last minute. A couple day- and night-time outfits (whatever's clean), socks and underwear, toiletries and I'm out the door almost instantly.

EDC
  6. Sdebruyne

Sdebruyne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have a "Go Bag" but I keep a "Vegas pack list" saved on my laptop. The list has everything that I need for a quick trip. So just grab the list, throw what I need in a bag and I can be ready to go very quickly. :wave:

7. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a backpack that I use for my carry-on and I keep my travel dopp-kit, iPhone and iPad chargers, extension cord since outlets seem to be far away from the beds, players cards, loose dollar chips, chapstick, saline spray and other little odds and ends that make traveling easier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.