1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas party without the vegas price

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by supersimonIII, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supersimonIII

supersimonIII Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me and a couple buddies will be in town Oct 17-21, trying to have a good time without being raped by outrageous club prices. I've been to Eye Candy, had a good time. I was told to check out Cleopatras Barge, Carnival Court and find a Club Crawl. What do the VMB family think

2. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 for Carnival Court, that place always seems to be rocking. As far as Cleopatras Barge, is that the place in CP, if so it was dead each night I walked by back I December and we stayed at CP for a week.

3. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    rockbar, db's. all the clubs are pricey compared to most. Bars are cheaper, but anything on the strip is going to be pricey.

4. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The best time we had was the 2 hour rental with Presidential Limo. We had a blast. Alcohol in the limo, driving everywhere taking photos. I know that is not what you asked but I cannot get over how awesome this ride was.

5. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love Carnival Court. Had an epic night at Gold Diggers in the Golden Nugget. Gold Lounge in Aria does all you can drink specials for guys until midnight or 1 which may be an option.

Chateau has a living social deal for $29 unlimited domestics and wells on their deck or just $18 for unlimited domestics. 1 day left to purchase:

https://www.livingsocial.com/events/1138251-admission-drinks-at-the-deck-at-chateau

Hope this helps.

6. supersimonIII

supersimonIII Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks of all the info

7. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Highly recommend the club crawls. I have done 6 or 7 and each one has been a blast.

8. pac1971

pac1971 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 on the club crawls. I went last year (Same week as you're going..in fact I'm going again this year since my Bday is Oct. 19th) and had a great time! Started at the Bank, then Body English and finished at Hakkisan! I think it was 79 bucks but there was a lot of free booze on the bus. It was fun meeting people from all over. It won't replace going to these clubs as a High Roller but it's a nice taster to get a look at them. We did Nite Tours btw.

9. chekraze

chekraze Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another option is Bond at Cosmo. When I went they had a great DJ and a guitarist to accompany him. Unique

It's at the strip entrance and they have go go dancers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.