1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Baccarat Tourney at V/P

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by RiddickBull, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received an offer today for a baccarat tourney at V/P. Anyone going? I think I'll go to the Ruby Tournament.

Join us for the third annual Grand Dragon Master Baccarat Championship, where you'll have the opportunity to win your share of $10 Million USD!

The Golden Dragon Baccarat Tournament Preliminary Rounds will take place September 26-29 and October 3-6, and feature a $30,000 daily cash prize pool with 80 winners each day and unlimited $50 re-buys during tournament play. As our valued guest, you will receive three complimentary tournament entries per day, Free Bet Chips**, and Dining Credits†, along with a complimentary stay in a Luxury Suite at The Venetian or The Palazzo!* The top three daily tournament finishers will automatically advance to the Semi-Final Round of the Ruby Dragon Baccarat Tournament.

In the Ruby Dragon Baccarat Tournament Preliminary Rounds, the stakes are even higher, with a $50,000 daily cash prize pool and 80 winners each day from October 9-11. You will receive three complimentary tournament entries per day, with unlimited $250 re-buys also available. And those who rank in the top four each day will advance to the Ruby Dragon Semi-Final Round.

This excitement continues in the Semi-Finals and Finals of the Ruby Dragon Baccarat Tournament on October 12, where we will give away $200,000 in cash. If you finish in the top six, you will advance to the $1 Million Royal Baccarat Tournament on November 8!

The details of your Grand Dragon Master Baccarat Championship offer are just a click away — don't miss out on a chance to participate in this exciting tournament and take home your share of $10 Million!

2. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

If it was at a prop other than V/P, I would give it greater consideration. Once I saw how long the series would last, it became a no-go for me. I have too many trips during this summer.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    one of the problems is tons of people and they get u on the unlimited rebuys its a never ending tourney.
    best tournets are no rebuys , definite number

4. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was worried about that. Is there a specific time they don't allow re-buyins after the tourney starts.

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thats the point of rebuys, u cant rebuy till u get nocked out, so usualy rebuys till the end of round one is played for all. and if round one has 10 sessoins and you play the first session and get knock out you can rebuy up to 9 times till you make it or dont at 250$ a time, it gets very expensive

at cet they had a fixed number of rebuys dont know what it was but there were around 600 people in the tourney to begin with

6. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like that they offer 3 comp buy in per day ($750 value per day). I'm guessing there will be a ton of people.

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how many u never know , and theres no way till u get there to find out till u take the number of seesions times it by the number of table by the seats.

it changes for every tourney at every place so theres no correct answer

the only times tourneys are small is when its target to there high rollers like people 50k loc or 1 mill loc or a 500k they they will get it back any way they usualy limit stiff like that to 50 people
    and have history of willing to use it go down 20 k in a day or 100 k in a day those are target tourneys.

but they rest are good players send them out and hopev we get alot of people to come , just like free fight tickets or concert tickets

8. DMSCR

DMSCR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There was a local $10K tourney I remember last Wednesday at the Palazzo. Kind of find it half assed though. You can't record and there are no electronic board. The tables were bj tables converted to baccarat tables. There is another one coming up in around mid/end of August. I think it is higher than the 10K I saw.

9. NickyJ

NickyJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My host mentioned I have some comped entries to the Golden Dragon Tournament. Did your offer included any additional information about the tournament rules or schedule?

I'm primarily a slot player. Would it be confusing or fairly simple for a novice baccarat player to participate? I wouldn't expect to get very far, no rebuys, I'd just give it a go for something new to try.

10. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    bac is pure guessing , you have as much as a chance as the pope

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.