1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

$50 Southwest Voucher for $14.50

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Drambler, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I read about this on flyertalk.com. They are usually up on the deals there. You can get a $50 southwest voucher for $14.50 You get signed up for grandparents.com for a year for the $14.50 and get the voucher. You can get multiple vouchers too. It seems like a great deal. People on flyertalk are pretty picky so if they are buying I'd say it's legit.

Link:

http://savvystews.com/dailydeal/

2. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is so tempting as a SW flyer there are only 38 left as I type this.

3. symbols

symbols Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought this the other day after emailing them about the details of the voucher. They said mine will mail out Friday.

4. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ended up buying two this morning. It is quite the deal

5. j52chips

j52chips Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I checked it out and didn't do it. They want you to like them on Facebook. I am a member of Facebook but have been hacked twice and I only check mine every month or so. Croatia and the middle east were the hackers. I barely use Facebook. I wouldn't have known about haching but Facebook contacted me. TOO much info out there for Facebook scammers. The savings isn't worth the Facebook issues. But the SWA is a good deal. Protect your info. Facebook has too much personal info. Again beware. If it is posted it is forever.

6. symbols

symbols Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Deal is dead now but... liking them on Facebook was optional. I bought the deal and did nothing with Facebook.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.