1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Raiding the Rock Vault run?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by bignig135, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bignig135

bignig135 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, does anyone know when Raiding the Rock Vault is scheduled to run for? We loved the show so much we'd organise our next trip around it and from the website we know it is definitely on until end Dec. this year, but ideally we' prefer to come over in January, many thanks if you can help out with info.

2. queentata

queentata VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know exactly, but when we talked to Howard Leese after the show, he acted like it was not scheduled to end any time soon. I love that show, and will definitely go back on our December trip.

3. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In a July 2nd LV Sun article, David Siegel, was asked the following question and here is his response.

Will “Raiding the Rock Vault” survive the change in ownership?

Yes. For now, at least. Siegel has seen the show and, while not a ’60s, ’70s and ’80s classic rock fan (his favorite artist is Liberace, and he saw Elvis perform 15 times back in the International and Las Vegas Hilton days), he was impressed and hopes to fill 1,600 seats (where 700 is considered a strong night). To meet that end, he has been in contact with what he calls a “major entertainment manager” over the past few weeks seeking a star frontman in the production.

4. queentata

queentata VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would love to see that. The show is really a lot of fun. I think a lot of people miss it because of where it is. They have spiffied up the place a bit, and you can meet some very interesting characters there....and that's before the show.

5. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like they are moving to the Tropicana

6. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.