1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas New Quest or Double?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by lovetotravel, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovetotravel

lovetotravel Low-Roller

Want to take bets tomorrow if we'll have another quest or double XP/LP will be offered?

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll bet quest and hope I'm wrong.

3. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This. Double LP or XP events come few and far between now.

4. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    quest

5. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 2.2 millions chips waiting to go through a double xp event. It's been a couple months since the last one...

6. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I definitely call quest or puzzle or some other bullshit.

The double XP used to happen long ago over weekends. Then it was something like double chips/LP/XP on Mon/Tues/Wed. None of that has happened in awhile though. I doubt it will anytime soon either.

7. kevstf

kevstf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly the same, got 2.5 million, and still need 40.000 lp for my trip in september to get KA tickets, so I need the double XP/LP

8. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Playstudios has come out and said that people prefer quests (when someone in one of the MV groups complained about the back to back quests) and that they were going to give the people what they want. I doubt that people are requesting it...probably more like some "just have to finish the quest" and that pushes them to buy chips...which is PS goal.
    Doesn't bother me one way or the other, but, would be nice to have a double lp once in a while so that those of us that play blackjack can get a "bonus" once in a while.

9. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have our answer...Happy Birthday Quest. 12 days. Ugh.

10. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  11. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think people saving chips waiting for a double LP event are going to be waiting a long time. If you need LPs for an upcoming trip, better play anyways and hope for the best. I would not be surprised if PS has decided to completely eliminate double LP altogether. Clearly they have made a business decision that these quests result in more chip sales and it's not going to change until those sales go down. While we here mostly play the game to actually go to Vegas and therefore want to earn LPs, there are a lot of players who only play the game for fun, never intend to go to Vegas, and therefore don't care about LPs.

12. donfairplay

donfairplay VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just because we've had 3 or 4 quests back to back doesn't mean double LP/XP is gone forever.

I've been hoarding for the past two months, but played today's quest because the first day is usually easy. 900k coin-in to complete resulted in 750 LP bonus + 2,000 LP for level ups. I lost like 250k red chips but it only took like 30 minutes to complete the quest.

I got tired of waiting, playstudios won. :eek:

13. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got 600k coin in and 8/15 on third level of today's. Hopefully can finish.

Looks like above poster beat me to it :). But today's quest seems fair.

14. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I totally agree with all of this. Also, when people bitch about getting LPs in their daily spin instead of chips, they clearly aren't Vegas travelers.

After hoarding chips for a double XP and not seeing one for awhile, I figured out the real best plan of action (for me). Take all my chips, still spin at optimal amounts, gain my 2k LP max every day, and ignore whatever else is going on in the game. I could spin at large amounts instead, but I am risking ruin for way less LPs if I just go by leveling up (and missing out on lots of LP in between).

15. kevstf

kevstf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to wait and hoard until september 1st,if there's no double until then I'm doing the same so I get enough LP's for Ka tickets :)

16. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I suspect once this 12 days is over we'll FINALLY get another Double LP or XP.

17. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that is a very good plan. Your comment about people complaining about getting LPs on their daily spins is dead on. I remember last year getting into somewhat of a heated discussion on one of the Facebook groups about that specific topic. I was trying to explain to couple people that the object of the game is to get LPs and that the game is designed to attract people to Vegas. I was told it wasn't up to me to tell people why they should play the game and that more of the game should be geared towards people playing the game for fun.

I gave up. To each their own I guess. Personally I would find the game pretty boring if it was just for fun. I guess a lot of people do though.

18. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a lot of people on the Facebook groups who aren't exactly the most logical of folk.

I recently got into a similar argument about people complaining about getting LP from their daily spin.

One thing I hate about the Facebook groups is that whenever you say something even slightly negative about MyVegas or how it has gone way downhill in the past year, you'll get a ton of respsonses about how people still love the game and still buy chips. It seems like a lot of those people in the groups think that butt-kissing the Playstudios people will get them extra stuff. They're wrong.

19. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So very true

20. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree. I am going to do your plan. So far, I have been hoarding and hoarding and hoarding because of these stupid quests. But now I see there is no end in sight, I will just play to gain LPs how I can and ignore the quest pop-up items (which are SO annoying).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.