1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rockhouse/PBR Rock Bar Birthday Bottle Offer

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Ratpacker13, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ratpacker13

Ratpacker13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So for the first time in umpteen years it looks like I am not gunna be working on my B-day and I will actually be in Vegas....FOR FUN! *GASP!*

Really wanna have fun this trip, been a rough year and being it is going to be my BIG 4-uh-oh, I been scouring to find some cool new stuff to do that is different, cheap/inexpensive or maybe even free??? I stumbled across a deal at Rockhouse and PBR Rock Bar for a free bottle during your birthday month (http://www.pbrrockbar.com/featured/happy-birthday-to-you/) and since I will be there, why not!?

Just wondering if anyone here has tried it, is it worth it and what are hidden strings if any?:confused2:

Any info would be grand! See you at the bar!

:beer:Ratpacker13 aka Mayhem:drunk:

2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the whole month, wow. Wish I would have seen this when I went on my bday in april

3. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A bottle of what, I wonder? LOL It sounds like something worth checking out. If it sucks, you can always bail.

You'll be there before me but I'll try it when I go in August since it's also my birthday month and will report back (if no one has in the mean time).

4. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are with a group of 5 or more you can do these also:

Insert Coins did a free bottle of Skyy last July for my birthday month as long as 5 others went, had 7, and got a table with it. Also got the Skyy first free bottle deal at Artisan for the birthday month with 6 or more. Did that one with the same 7:

http://artisanhotel.com/blog/bday/

5. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not sure but most places will make you pay tax and tip. They actually have a nice cheap bottles, but they are really well known for the club crawls coming in and out. They also get 2 or 3 different rounds of crowds. They get the preparty crowd, the party crowd and the after club crowd. Also a good place to meet ladies

6. maxnew40

maxnew40 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be there on my birthday month, so I sent email to the contact address. I will report back on the details if they respond back.

-Max

7. maxnew40

maxnew40 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I sent email yesterday asking for details on this offer but have not yet gotten any response.

-Max

8. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Max with Artisan I just showed up that night and showed my id.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.