1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Android LP lock after only 400 LP

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Elayne, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

I ve been high rolling on the android app the last few days thanks to very generous payouts (I m at 400-500K chips), thanks to this the Lp's are rolling in very fast. The last few days however the LP locks for 21 hours after only 400 LP (I ve had this already 4 days in a row and it's getting annoying). I though the LP lock was 2000 LP on a rolling 24 hours.:thumbsdown:

2. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting you say this, as my cousin-in-law was complaining of the same issue, I just figured he was doing something wrong.

3. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Reason #26574532 to not use Android phones.

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You mean the iPhone version doesn't do this? That's BS. But in reality I don't care because I gave up on the mobile app long ago. FB collects so much faster.

5. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe it does now. But last I heard the iPhone version had the same 2000 LP limit as the Facebook game.

6. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I keep getting locked too. Wife doesn't. I use a HTC One M8 and she has my old iPhone 5. At this pace it will take me 5 years to get a comped drink.

7. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Someone in a Facebook group had the same problem with the lock, and someone responded with this:

"Playstudios had told us that it only happens if you are having really good luck ands it will continue to lock until your luck evens out."

I think that is INSANE and just utter bullshit.

8. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep AMS.....I agree, a VERY WRONG answer as far as I'm concerned. Because you had a lucky streak (especially when their challenges require Max betting...which I got a few good hits on) they are going to pull the reins in??? I was one of the "lucky ones" that kept getting locked. I did go in and delete the app from google play and got the amazon edition of myvegas for android. I am no longer locked for 22 hours or whatever it was and I now get the Lps for level ups and challenge completions just like the IOS people have been enjoying all along. I am also down to a bit over a million chips ,not to be confused with the 5 mil when i was "lucky".
    So...to all of you that are using an android device....and still have the google play app....I would delete it and get the free amazon app

9. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

Where do you get the amazon version?

10. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

never mind, found it! The Lp lock is gone after installing the amazon version. I wish i had known this before today, the Lp's you get on lvl up are a nice addition.

11. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its not been available all that long...maybe 2 weeks

12. maxnew40

maxnew40 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not gotten an LP lock on the iPhone version. Ihave however hit the 2000 LP limit an had the LP lock on the Facebook game many times.

-Max

13. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do you get the Amazon version???

14. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

Install the amazon appstore (just google it), uninstall the androir app store version, download amazon appstore version, connect you facebook account et voila! You're ready to go.

You also keep your chip amount that you piled up on the android version.

15. sergeantbutters

sergeantbutters Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep just did that, thanks!

16. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't believe how much this mobile app has improved since it first came out. I had given up on it a while back and gave it another shot last night. Way better. They definitely made it easier to gain LP from spins. You used to have to bet max to even get that meter to move at all. Now when you bet max, that thing fills up quick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.