1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Oscar's?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Annie Vegas, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annie Vegas

Annie Vegas Low-Roller

Now that our favorite joint, the Flame, is closing, I was thinking of caving in and trying Oscar's at my S.O.'s behest. He's been wanting to go there since they opened and I put it off because after all, we had a great steakhouse to go to.

Has anyone eaten at Oscar's at the Plaza? It's kinda pricey but not too bad compared to others. Is it worth it?

2. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at Oscar's recently with a group (family) and came away impressed. As noted, it's expensive (well, for Fremont Street it is). We spent about $60 per person - not including drinks. The food was very good and the service was too. The restaurant has a good aura/vibe. Sadly, the new Main Street Stage blocks much of the view down FSE. But, the canopy is still on full display. A "broad" came around to chat (part of Oscar's shtick) but moved on when she could see we'd rather visit with each other than with her. She was not pushy and picked up on that without offense.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.