1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How many TR points do you need??

Discussion in 'Comps' started by himay6, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. himay6

himay6 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey guys I'm new... I'm trying to save as much as possible for my next trip to Vegas in October...Just curious, how many TR points do you normally need to accumulate to get a hotel room? I can tell it varies, but a rough estimate would be greatly appreciated. I'm starting to do Social Rewards and save up everyday.

2. Kickin

Kickin Flea

It sounds like you're talking about Reward Credits. In that case you just need whatever amount the room costs. 1 reward credit = 1 cent. So if you're looking at a hotel room that costs $150 you'll need 15,000 RCs. You spend those at Caesars properties just like cash.

Complimentary (comp) rooms are what most people in this forum ask about and those are a different story. They are just based on gambling and the cost for those isn't deducted from your RCs.

3. himay6

himay6 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah ha! Got it! Thanks!

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Free rooms are based almost on only one thing - play.

CET has been known to offer "new" players rooms with very little play, but will drop them off after additional low play visits.

So, how much play? Hard to say.

Just remember - everything is based on average daily play. Not your tier. Not your number of trips. Not your food or hotel spending.

Repeat after me. Comps are based on your average play.

5. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just give them some play (With card in machines always) and soon enough the offers will roll in.

6. Stevie D

Stevie D VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmmm. I put $1,250 through a machine last week at PH to test this theory out. Didn't take that long, and now I wonder if I should have done double amount. I was staying at MGM prop at time. Will I get an offer?

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmmm. I put $1,250 through a machine last week at PH to test this theory out. Didn't take that long, and now I wonder if I should have done double amount. I was staying at MGM prop at time. Will I get an offer?

7. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It really depends how you spent that $1,250. If you lose that amount in 4 hours, you're likely to get better offers than if you lose it in an hour. Comps are based off many things, including bet amount, game played and time spent gambling.

8. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have ~1100 tier credits for this year and I get comped midweek rooms at the lower CET properties (Rio, Quad, Harrahs, Flamingo, Ballys).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.